WHAT WE ARE DOING TO STAY SAFE:
- We have restricted our business to online orders and contactless deliveries; there is no pick-up option or public access to our private studio.
- We have dramatically reduced the number of employees working in the studio and introduced special workflow practices and enhanced sanitizing protocols.
- Anyone who can work remotely is doing so.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
- Please order online as we have limited the number of designers working at one time, and may not have time to answer all phone calls and emails. By ordering online, our staff who are working remotely can help process the order so the designers at the studio can focus on designing beautiful bouquets and arrangements.
- Our delivery partners are currently not accepting deliveries to hospitals and care homes. Sunday deliveries (except Mother’s Day) are limited to Vancouver, Burnaby and the North Shore.
- Supply of our hard goods has been disrupted, and so we may need to substitute vase types in the near future.
- Supply of our florals has also been disrupted, if we don’t have the exact blooms featured in our product photos, we will replace them with a suitable alternative. Don’t worry, it will still look beautiful!
- All wedding consultations are now done virtually, via Google Hangouts Meet App. As many 2020 weddings have been postponed to 2021, please book a consultation to secure your wedding date, as 2021 wedding dates are getting filled up.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates and adjustments as needed. Thank you for your support!!!!!