Ever since we initiated our COVID19 safety procedures back in early March, we took very cautious procedures, including restricting pick up orders and only allowing contactless delivery orders.
We are so pumped to be able to offer you pick up options once again starting June 15th, and can’t wait until we can finally open to the public again in the future.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- We have restricted our business to contactless deliveries and no contact pick up
- We have special workflow practices and enhanced sanitizing protocols, ensuring we frequently and routinely clean and sanitize high touch surfaces.
- We have ordered and will soon have plexiglass barriers installed at our front counter
- We will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
- All pick up orders must be paid ahead of time, the best way to order and pay for your flowers is by using our online store. In addition to accepting all major credit cards, additional payment methods such as WeChat Pay, Alipay and Bitcoin are now available to make pre payments online as easy as possible
- Place your order on our website as usual, when checking out select “Store Pick Up” and choose your desired pickup date and time slot.
- No waiting, no lines and no contact!
- Please arrive during your selected time period, so we can ensure safe social distancing
- When you arrive to our studio, please knock or ring on the doorbell and we will bring your order to the front door.
- We ask that you wear a mask and not to come if you’re experience any COVID-19 symptoms. We can always arrange the flowers to be delivered!
Common symptoms include:
Please Note: We are NOT yet open for walk-in customers. Pickup is available for pre-ordered and pre-paid items only.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.